This course provides internal Learning & Development teams the opportunity to develop into a powerful and impactful center hub of the organization. Organizations that are centered by way of the strong Learning & Development platform will truly benefit from the elements layered into this course. Change Management, coupled with a strong Instructional Design team, will move towards true Organizational Development. This course provides the building blocks needed to address the needs of every individual at every level of the organization to foster an environment of continuous learning than can ultimately be tied to overall corporate Performance Management.
- What is the impact of “Education” as it relates to learning?
- What is the impact of “Training” as it relates to learning?
- Understanding the difference between Education and Training
- How to effectively perform a Training Needs Analysis
- The importance of Instructional Design
- How to develop training ROI
- Understanding the importance of a Learning Management System
- Developing connectivity between Performance Management and training
Who Should Attend?
Training Directors, Training Managers, Instructional Designers, Technical Writers, Training Instructors and Training Administrators who are responsible for training infrastructure and the development of training would benefit from attending this course. A strong learning platform for any organization to build on is critical to the success and development of not only the organization but it’s people as well. This foundation sets the tone for future Organizational Development.
What Will you Learn?
- 4DX Leadership Training
- ADKAR Change Management Model
- Training Needs Analysis
- Training ROI
- Instructional Design 101
- Pre/Post Training Measurement
- LMS Implementation Process Training