This fundamental corporate Supply Chain course provides a deep understanding of the importance of a properly aligned and strategically managed Supply Chain. This course targets audiences that are involved in all areas of the supply chain including sales, inventory control, manufacturing operations, procurement, logistics and distribution. The goal of this course is to understand how to ensure the flow of product and information is simple and predictable, define clear customer supplier connections and standardized work of team members and develop methods of how to continuously improve.
- Procurement process identification
- Inventory control fundamentals
- Shipping and receiving product management
- Vendor relationship management
- “Cradle to Grave” lifecycle management
- Product/material configuration control
- Cost of inventory
- Logistics & Distribution
Who should attend?
Procurement specialists, Inventory Control Specialists, Material Control Specialists and Shipping & Receiving Specialists who are responsible for functions that touch the Supply Chain of an organization. Whether new to the Supply Chain role or a seasoned professional, everyone can benefit from learning how to properly manage and structure various entities of the Supply Chain function, benefiting the overall performance and efficiency of the organization.
What you will learn?
- Process Development Methodology Map
- Process Development Methodology SOP
- Lean Process Analysis Tool & Definitions
- 8D Quality Containment
- RTG Solutions Group Tiered Escalation Tool Kit
- 4DX Leadership Training
- Creating a Lean Culture – David Mann