This course provides businesses with methodologies to organically develop Change Management principles into their organization. The concepts of Change Management are discussed in a manner that enables business leaders to capture fundamental awareness to be able to develop, execute and sustain a Change Management program to foster total associate engagement at every level of the organization. Change Management is not something that is done “to” an organization. Rather, this course enables organic growth within the organization.
- Identify a case for change
- Build a case for change
- How to effectively lead change
- How to continue to manage change
- How to effectively institute change
- How to continuously improve with change in mind
Who should attend?
Continuous Improvement Specialists, Corporate Change Agents, Organizational Development Professionals and Learning & Development Instructors who are responsible for instituting Change Management initiatives within an organization. Whether new to the Change Management role or a seasoned professional, everyone can benefit from learning how to organically build Change Management into an organization. This is the cornerstone of providing a platform for continued adaptation to the ever-changing landscape of the marketspace, providing you and your organization a competitive edge.
What will you learn?
- RTG Management System and tool kid
- 4DX Leadership Training
- Creating a Lean Culture, by David Mann
- ADKAR Change Management Model
- Kotter’s 8-Step Change Management Model