This fundamental course in Process Improvement is geared towards targeting end users who are involved in developing improvement opportunities or providing solutions for in-house business needs. It provides you with simple and applicable techniques to improve your internal business operations. The mantra of this course to enable a business to reduce cost, eliminate waste and increase efficiencies through the use of Lean Tools.
- Tool definition awareness
- Tool identifications application
- Problem solving techniques
- Identifying process bottlenecks
- Containment techniques
- Current state process identification
- Future state process identification
- Process time segmentation
Who should attend?
Process driven leaders who are responsible for streamlining processes and generating costs saving by way of process improvements within a business. Whether new to process development or a seasoned professional, everyone can benefit from learning how to reduce cost, eliminate waste and increase efficiencies within any workspace.
What will you learn?
- Strategic Business Planning
- Initiative Workstream Development
- Process Methodology Map Development
- Process Development Methodology SOP
- Lean Process Analysis Tool & Definitions
- 8D Quality Containment
- RTG Tierred Escalation Tool Kit