Change management model shreds silo and engages employeesSurface Transport & Logistics
A top three military defense contractor for the United States Army, Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps wanted to institute a change management process model across the organization. The intent was to eliminate redundant and wasteful processes while promoting employee engagement, empowerment and cohesive team building.
Incorporate a change management process methodology that sweeps vertically and cross-functionally throughout the organization, beginning with the executive leadership team. Eliminate silos within the organization. Provide full visibility and transparency throughout the company.
- Engage each employee at every level of the organization through education and training.
- Through the instructional design models, train employees how to incorporate the change management methods into the value streams of the organization.
- Develop measurable goals and prioritize objectives to quantify baseline engagement and adoption by the entire executive staff.
Achieved full adoption across all value streams through education and training of the change management methodology. Increased in employee engagement through issue identification, problem solving and development of a sustainability model. Obtained total alignment with corporate goals and initiatives, leading to an increase in overall customer satisfaction ratings.
- 42% increase in initiative execution
- 13% increase in training enrollment
- 7% reduction in overall attrition
- 100% leadership adoption