The quality control operations /mission assurance training for a military defense contractor was out of date. New revised training was required quickly to maintain government regulatory compliance.
The organization’s employee training was out-of-date and did not meet SCORM compliance. They were in need of instructional design staff to develop the training. Employees were unable to meet government guidelines and regulations for the required training. Training certifications were out-of-date. Potential business shut down and $10 – $30 million dollars of lost revenue was at risk.
- Create compliance training for all employees engaged in work related to the production and delivery of US military products.
- Develop and manage all aspects of technical writing and instructional design including formatting, graphics, statistical data, SCORM compliance, LMS authoring “sandbox”, training retention, record keeping, KPI measurement, and training ROI.
- Training curriculum was updated and developed to meet all SCORM compliance in accordance with guidelines.
- All training certifications updated and compliant.
- Mitigated risk of $10 – $30 million dollars in revenue.